Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ich Liebe Dich..


Reasons Why by Joanna Fuchs

Our love is the long lasting kind,
We've been together quite awhile.
I love you for so many things,
Your voice, your touch, your kiss, your smile.

You accept me as I am,
I can relax and just be me.
Even my quircks come out,
You think they're cute, you let me be.

With you, there's nothing to resist,
You're irresistable to me.
I'm drawn to you in total trust,
I give myself to you willingly.

Your sweet devotion never fails,
You view me with a patient heart.
You love me, dear, no matter what,
You've been that way right from the start.

Those are just a few reasons why
I'll always love you like I do.
We'll have a lifetime full of love,
And it will happen because of you.

 This poem is dedicated to my true love, my beloved husband & my lifetime saviour, Mr. Noor Azlan Abdul Razak. Mama loves you so much Pa.

motif : tak tahu apasal tetibe rasa nak berjiwang bagai sebab semalam dapat mimpi tak best! =( hopefully ianya sekadar mainan tidur..mudah2an..

0 response:

Post a Comment

just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...