Thursday, November 5, 2009

Still..

~ the current situation still no improvement..xperlu dibiarkan lebih lama, nanti melarat..at the end, saya gak yang makan hati & merana diri..so now, I have to make a move first..walaupun tak rela, but I need to sacrifice myself..terpulang pada penerimaan individu tersebut untuk menerima kemaafan @ tidak..tapi apa yang pasti, saya perlu lakukan sesuatu..semestinya saya tidak akan rugi apa2..life must go on..hmmm..

Now I'm attending Workshop On Coaching..at first sight, I think I am not a professional person to be a coach..but for past 2 hours, I've been realized that everybody need to be a COACH..for real life instead of professional side..skrg tgh break, sempat gak update ...hihihi..

I'll write later about coaching k..daa~

0 response:

Post a Comment

just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...